To honour the UNBORN on the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception, (December 8th 2022) we Invite the Whole World in Prayer for 2000 FLAME OF LOVE HAIL MARY EVENT
News & Updates from 22 November 2022:
Introducing New Flame of Love Rosary Campaign & Other News
JESUS: "Let no creature come between us. Write down my words so others realise that they can only possess God if they come far away from all earthly noise."
The Flame of Love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary devotees have 24-hour access to a perpetual vigil room! Many people do not know this. Please feel free to respectfully visit. Many have shared that they like to go for their NIGHT VIGILS. When there, you may pray in silence or join in prayer with others as there are times that a cenacle may be using the room from another country.
Click on THIS LINK to enter the Perpetual Vigil Room.
If you would like to Download these Vigil Room Guidelines, please click HERE.
- Unlike in a perpetual ADORATION ROOM, in this VIGIL Room, it is not mandatory to remain in complete silence. This is is because it is dedicated to public, communal, vocal prayer.
- To prevent accidental interruption of prayer, your audio and video are automatically muted when you enter the room. You may unmute if you choose.
- When entering the room, if a cenacle group in in the process of prayer, please join in!
- When entering the room, you will be asked to allow access to your microphone and camera, please allow this. (This permission is just for the room and will NOT allow the entire Internet access.)
- Invite intentions from others at appropriate times (for example, between mysteries.) If the room is empty, you may pray as you like.
- When others join, please use known prayers such as the Flame of Love Rosary or other associated prayers.
- If you are leading a prayer and need to depart, please request that someone take your place.
- If there is excessive noise on your line, one of your Prayerful Companions may mute you. To speak, you will need to unmute.
“I want the holy night vigils – by which I want to save the souls of the dying – to be organised in every parish so there is not even one moment without someone praying in a vigil. This is the instrument that I place in your hands. By this, you and your companions will save the souls of the dying from eternal damnation. By the light of my Flame of Love, Satan will remain blind.” 9 July 1965
FLAME OF LOVE PRAYERS
If you would like to have The Flame of Love Prayers handy when you are in the Perpetual Vigil Room, you may download the Irish Cenacle Prayers or the Irish Flame of Love Reference Booklet (which includes the Cenacle Prayers, The Flame of Love 9 Day Novena, The Chaplet of My Adored Jesus and more).
My Adored Jesus, help us to never to lose the desire for holiness and union with You!